Buben Race 2021 League
Join us on race in the breathtaking spaces of the ruins of the Buben castle near Pilsen. Come and fly in areas that would not be ashamed of the Drone Champions League world series race. An interesting race track full of natural obstacles is unique in ordinary races, which take place mostly in the meadow.
Since last year, we have been working to diversify and enlarge the entire track, so you can look forward to a unique race that will not be repeated ...
Check out video from last year!
Location: Castle Buben ruins near Pilsen (see the map)
On Saturday there will be qualifications, on Sunday you can expect some more qualifications and then finals.
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Registrace / Registrations
- 11:30 - Briefing
- 12:00 - 17:00 - Kvalifikace / Qualifiers
- 17:00 - Free flights (freestyle etc.)
- 10:00 - 13:00 - Kvalifikace / Qualifiers
- 13:00 - 15:00 - Lunch Break
- 15:00 - 17:00 - Finále / Finals
- 17:30 - Konec závodu / End of the race
Importatnt! EU drone registration is requiered, please add yours to profile of pilot here. Drone without registration can not participate!
The starting fee is 400 czk (16 euros). The link for the starting fee: PAYPAL. You must pay the fee until Friday 6th of August. After payment you will recieve an email with registration confirnation.
Our race format consist of qualification and finals in form of double elimination.
Race result and heatsheets can be found on livetime here.
maximum 6S batteries
maximum 700 g flight weight
25mW video transmitter (TBS Unify Pro, Immersion RC Tramp or FuriousFPV Stealth)
More detailed rules and technical requierments here.
COVID Info! According to government regulations, it is necessary that each pilot has a negative test before arriving at the races. Specifically, a PCR test not older than 7 days, or an antigen test not older than 72 hours (a self-test you can buy in supermarket is sufficient). This obligation does not apply to those who have undergone COVID, or for those who have vaccination finished.
At the same time, of course, there is a ban on participation for a pilot who shows signs of illness or has been in contact with an infected person in recent days.
Important information for pilots
- Arrival to spot is possible via D5 to village Plešnice (see the map).
- NO ENTRY (Kein einlass) in Plešnice village is not valid for pilots! You can drive thru.
- Parking is possible directly below catle but (acces only by gravel road), or on larger parking lot in Plešnice next to railway bridge.
- We recommend to bring own seats, due to rough terrain only limited ammount of seats for pilots is available.
- 230V power for charging will be availeable, but we recommend bringing own extension cord.
- Camping is possible directly on parking lot under castle.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com